AppDev .NET Security (11 cds)
.NET revolutionizes application security by providing the framework for
developing secure Windows and Web applications. This course teaches you
the basic concepts underlying Code Access Security, role-based security,
and how to implement security in your applications to protect your code
and your users against attack.
In this course you will learn how to..
* Administer security policy.
* Create and digitally sign assemblies.
* Validate data and handle errors safely.
* Choose the right permission set for your code.
* Manage Windows security.
* Use Windows role-based security in your applications.
* Work with Isolated Storage.
* Secure your ASP.NET applications effectively.
* Implement ASP.NET security using SQL Server.
* Implement COM+ security with Serviced Components.
* Secure Remoting with IIS and ASP.NET.
* Create secure Web Services.
* Deploy security policy and secure applications.
* Understand Cryptography in .NET.
* Handle common threats like buffer overflows, SQL injection and cross-site scripting
FileSize: 3.04 GB