BUW SmartHolechart 6.0
SmartHolechart enables you to output hole information in Pro/ENGINEER models to
drawing tables or ASCII-files. Unlike other holechart programms for Pro/ENGINEER
the recognition of holes in SmartHolechart is not based on recognition of feature
types or UDFs but on a geometry based feature recognition.
You can define your own bore types with the basic elements cylinder,
cone (chamfer), radius and thread.
Guided by a graphic editor you can define the table formats, the dimensions to
show and their format as well as sorting criterias for the tables.
You get a table on the drawing and notes to mark the holes in the drawing. Optional
for each direction you get an ASCII-file with the hole information and a special
output format for further usage of the hole information in manufacturing process.
Advantages of SmartHolechart are:
* Recognition of all rotation symmetric geometry elements
* Graphic interactive definition of hole types
* Free definition of output parameters and dimensions
* Graphic interactive configuration of output format
* Setting of different sorting criterias with priorities
FileSize: 26.47 MB