Simply Safe Backup Corporate Edition 2005.0.1.732
Simply Safe Backup has been written as a replacement for other
Windows backup products including the one that comes with Windows
for the following reasons:
* Other backup products do not offer you strong encryption
techniques to keep your data protected, only a password and
* If you choose to write your backup to a hard disc, you cannot
split the data files up so you can burn them or move them later.
* You cannot send your backup to a remote server. Simply Safe
Backup will let you specify an FTP server to send your backup to.
It will send each volume of your backup, as it completes that
volume, saving you disk space, so you do not have to double the
amount of disk space needed during the backup.
* Backup to fully qualified UNC path names.
* The restore process is friendlier than other products. The
restore process has been optimized for selective restores so it
can go to specific files quickly, and find them, and restore
* You cannot write a single backup job to backup unique data. With
other backup programs you can do incremental backups and such,
but this program will allow you to specify a window of time. For
example, you can say, Backup all files changed and modified in
the last 72 hours, or 2 weeks, or 1 day, or 12 hours. You can
have a continual window of backup.
* Also, you can tell it to append the date and time to the file
name, so you never write over the same backup.
* Other backup programs are too expensive.
FileSize: 2.97 MB