Symantec LiveState Recovery Advanced Server 3.0 (1 cd)
* Recover bare-metal systems in minutes
* Create real-time 'while you work' backups (snapshots)
* Remotely restore servers (through embedded Symantec pcAnywhere host
technology) using the Symantec Recovery Disk
* Set databases that are Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service
(VSS)-aware to the quiet state during snapshots without actually
taking them offline
* Convert from dynamic disk to basic disk
* Adjust system usage performance in scheduled jobs or dynamically to
more effectively utilize resources
* Save backups to virtually any disk-storage device
* Scheduled/automated full backups
* Mount backup image files as read-only drives that can be shared and
accessed by others
Providing complete system recovery in minutes -- not hours.
Symantec LiveState Recovery Advanced Server 3.0 (formerly V2i Protector
Server Edition) helps you overcome today's system and data disaster
recovery challenges by providing a rapid, reliable approach to recovery
and a non-intrusive method for backups.
With Symantec LiveState Recovery Advanced Server, IT Administrators can
easily meet stringent recovery time objectives by performing a full
system restoration, a complete bare metal recovery or restoring
individual files and folders in minutes. And when disaster strikes,
you can quickly restore failed systems to a specified point-in-time
without taking hours to manually rebuild and restore data from tape
backup or reinstalling from scratch.
Symantec LiveState Recovery Advanced Server is a disk-based backup
solution designed to capture and encapsulate a server's entire live
state, including files, configurations and settings, in one
easy-to-manage and portable file. Administrators can capture full
and incremental snapshots throughout the day - without interrupting
user productivity or application usage. Backups can be saved to
virtually any disk storage device including SAN, NAS, or RAID array.
*Note: To perform the remote recovery function, you must have a full
license of Symantec pcAnywhere.
FileSize: 384.73 MB