Symantec LiveState Recovery Desktop 3.0 (1 cd)
* Recover bare-metal systems in minutes
* Create real-time 'while you work' backups (snapshots)
* Remotely restore desktops (through embedded Symantec pcAnywhere host
technology) using the Symantec Recovery Disk included on the product
* Adjust system usage performance in scheduled jobs or dynamically to
more effectively utilize resources
* Save backups to virtually any disk-storage device including CD, DVD,
USB, FireWire or Network Attached Storage
* Scheduled/automated full backups
* Mount backup image files as read-only drives
Addresses today's desktop and mobile laptop protection needs with rapid
recovery and non-intrusive backups
Symantec LiveState Recovery Desktop 3.0 (formerly V2i Protector Desktop)
is a reliable system and data recovery solution designed to quickly
recover failed Windows-based desktop PCs and remote laptop systems back
to an operative state. Symantec LiveState Recovery Desktop allows
organizations to recover desktop volumes, complete a bare metal
restoration or recover individual files/folders in minutes as opposed to
manually rebuilding systems, which could take hours or even days.
Using this disk-based backup solution, users can capture the entire
desktop live state, including files in use, system configurations, and
user personalities, without interrupting user productivity or
application usage. This live state can be saved on CD, DVD, another
system partition or a network drive.
Symantec LiveState Recovery Desktop allows organizations to incorporate
non-intrusive data protection for desktop and remote systems that do not
have any type of backup and protection established.
*Note: To perform the remote recovery function, you must have a full
license of Symantec pcAnywhere.
FileSize: 386.07 MB