Syntheway Magnus Choir 1.5 VSTi
Magnus Choir can be used to create natural and synthetic choirs,
using a combination of synthesis and sampling.
* Updated built-in sound bank to 32 patches
(16 new predefined sounds).
* Added State Variable Filter, that includes Low Pass, High Pass,
Band Pass, and Band Reject Filters with adjustable Cutoff
Frequency and Resonance.
* Added MIDI Automation: MIDI Continuous Controllers (MIDI CC)
messages are recognized from an external MIDI control surface.
* Redesigned GUI.
* Added embedded CHM help/info file and button on GUI.
* Display selected preset.
* Added Web link button to " register full version" in demo, and
web-link to our site in registered version.
* Bug selecting some preset sound and exporting audio, it resets
to default value. Now it is fixed.
* Small bug fixes.
v1.0: First release.
v1.0rc1: Release Candidate.
v0.93/0.94: Beta released.
v0.92: Alpha released.
v0.90/0.91: Pre-Alpha released.
* Includes sustained vowels in multiple dynamics, Espressivo,
Staccato, Marcato, Crescendo, Decrescendo, Tenuto,
including Oohs, Ahhs, Mms choirs, and more.
* ADSR envelope generator with Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release
parameters and several modulation targets.
* 16 Factory Presets:
(acoustic, synthetic and filter characteristics included).
* Free variation of acoustic ambience thanks to complete
separation of choir and room. Small rooms can be modeled just
as accurately as larger spaces. Customizable with user
controls for: size room, width room, damping factor & mix,
used to create psycho-acoustic models in the DSP environment,
without having to load up any other plug-ins.
FileSize: 7.73 MB