|Age:||64 years and 298 days|
|Marital status:||Never married|
|Registration:||07 December 2013|
|Weight:||106 kg (233 lb)|
|Height:||183 cm (6 ft 0 ins)|
- Online Personals in La Mira
- Hagerstown speed dating service
- Speed dating in Pittsburg
- Find singles in Savona online
- Date singles in Mount Isa online
- Online dating service in San Pawl il-Baħar
- Hoyerswerda online dating site
- Fredrikstad/Sarpsborg free dating site
- Lakeland Village speed dating
- Find singles in Portland online
- Ocala speed dating service
- Speed dating service in Aberdeen
- Online dating in Helena
- Meet singles in Port-Alfred-Bagotville online
- Shepparton-Mooroopna online dating site
I am a hopeless romantic and poet:
Another spring has finally sprung
The land with flowering blossoms flung
And fragrance in the air so sweet
With thankfulness to God I greet
And yet in all this beauty fair
I find my soul in deep despair
And to my eye there comes a tear
For love unfound and nowhere near
Oh that I had someone to share
This beauty with - some woman fair
Oh how my heavy heart doth weigh
So much upon my soul this day
Ah, yes, another spring is here
I, still alone, another year
Perhaps it's just not in God's plan
For me to be a married man
Guitar, Poetry, Creationism, Archaeolgy
The Woman I Would Marry
The woman I would marry, well,
She'd be a Christian true.
Affectionate and caring,
Pleasant natured through and through.
She may be very talented,
This Godly woman who,
Would have a quiet spirit
And a gentle wisdom too.
A student of God's word she'd be
and would both hear and do,
The things our LORD commanded
Ever moreso as she grew.
She'd have a beauty inner deep
that grows with each day new.
A character that is divine
And loving heart that's true.
A good and faithful friend she'd be,
A great companion too.
This woman I would marry, well,
Perhaps she might be you!
|« prev||next »|