|Age:||55 years and 124 days|
|Registration:||26 July 2010|
|Languages:||English (10), German (8)|
|Weight:||96 kg (211 lb)|
|Height:||183 cm (6 ft 0 ins)|
- Seal Beach dating site
- Date singles in Cleveland Heights online
- Meet singles in Powell River
- Singles from Burnie-Somerset
- Internet dating site in Roselle
- Newark-on-Trent free dating
- Meet Schiedam singles online
- Meet singles from Southern Pines online
- Free chat with singles from Lake Arrowhead
- Janesville speed dating service
- Meet singles from Cliffside Park online
- Find singles from Libertyville online
- Find singles in Dedham online
- Lake Shore free dating
- Singles from Kalmar
I am an honest man, sometimes I wonder how many there are in the world. I believe that you have only one thing you can take to your grave and that is how others percieved you in life. I want to be assured that everyone will remember me as an honest man. I have been spending time writing a book or two and hope to be published soon. Most people will tell you I am an eternal optimist, and I am. I look for the good in things not the bad. I respect people, all people. I know many people, but only a few do I consider my friends. I also believe that age is nothing more than a number. You are as young as you feel and I certainly don't feel like the number of my age.
I spend most of my free time with my daughter although she lives with her mother. I enjoy going to the movies, spending time with family and friends doing just about anything. I enjoy being outdoors, when it is not extreamly hot, taking walks, boating, water skiing and swimming.
I see something in everyone I meet. Everyone has some attractive trait or feature, I guess I am looking for someone that can take me for who I am. Although, like any man, my attention is grabbed by how a woman looks, experience has taught me that true beauty comes from whats inside. Life can be a dream when both are found in the same woman. I don't need a woman to cook, clean, or take care of me. Just someone who wants to spend time togeather in what ever our life brings us.
|« prev||next »|