|Age:||35 years and 317 days|
|Marital status:||Never married|
|Registration:||07 July 2010|
|Weight:||64 kg (141 lb)|
|Height:||175 cm (5 ft 8 ins)|
- Bellaire free dating
- Middletown internet dating service
- Gladeview free dating service
- Date singles from Nesoddtangen
- Meet singles from Rimini online
- Internet dating service in Mountain Park
- Speed dating site in Longmont
- Date singles in Bethpage online
- Internet dating in Chowchilla
- Date singles from Valley Falls online
- Flirt with singles from Mayong
- Free chat with singles from Laguna Beach
- Date singles from Burien
- Online flirt with singles from Fort Mill
- Singles in Thisted
I believe that there is somethings in this life that are worth more time than time itself, and that is family. Your family should be most important to you. They are your past, present and future. I have made some bad choices in my life but I do not regret the birth of my son. I hope to have many more children with the love of my life by my side. I try to look to the future and want to keep my life filled with goals. I believe that if you are a goal orriented person, the sky is the limit! I am a very good listener and love to learn new things. I can be a teacher as well as a student. I am very understanding and mellow.
My biggest interest in life is my son, Aiden. He is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life. I enjoy spending my time playing with him. Unfortunately he lives 4 hours away and I am unable to see him whenever I like but I try to see him as much as I can! I have always been told that if your career is something you love to do, then you will never work another day in your life. I may not always like going to work but I do enjoy what I do very much. I also like videogames with friends and love working on cars. I wish to own my own business someday.
I am looking for my best friend. Someone I can rely on, who does not only share my passion but also my ambition. I need someone who can accept me and my mistakes. Someone who loves life and is family orriented.
|« prev||next »|