|Age:||55 years and 119 days|
|City:||Fort Myers, USA|
|Registration:||29 January 2013|
|Weight:||68 kg (149 lb)|
|Height:||168 cm (5 ft 6 ins)|
- Meet singles in Port-Alfred-Bagotville online
- Meet West Valley City singles online
- Flirt with singles from Rock Hill
- Meet singles from Cliffside Park online
- Date singles from Bedford Heights online
- Singles from Gillette online
- Riverview singles
- Ossining speed dating service
- Russi internet dating service
- Internet dating site in Uitenhage
- Speed dating site in Central Coast
- Find singles from Beaverton online
- Les Pavillons-sous-Bois speed dating site
- Chat with singles from Adiwerna
- Date singles in Buckeye
Hi, I am a very nice and caring man who is very easy to get along with. Have a great sense of humor ( if you can understand it = ). Always try to smile and make people smile. Have old fashion values and morals. Like being creative, to play guitar and sometimes write poems when inspired to do so, can also draw. Staying fit physically by being active rest playing sports such as rugby ( my favorite!! Basketball, riding the bicycle or hiking. Rarely drink alcohol ( maybe twice a year or less), never been drunk.
Music, playing electric guitar, playing sports, rugby ( my favorite sport!!! ), ice Hockey , Basketball, bowling,Fourmula One ( F1) racing and WRC Rallys, writing poems when in mood, hiking, riding road bicycle, walking, camping, history, travelling ( been to Germany twice, France, Netherlands, Belgium Luxumburg).
I like comedies type movies the best especially older 1930's, 40's, but I also like a good romantic movie to.
mood or inspiration is correct.
Some of the traits that I admire in a woman are:
Tenderness, romantic, femininity, shyness, loyal, caring, giving, unselfish, easy-going, able to love and be loved, calm, well-balanced. I don't expect my soulmate to be perfect (ideal, because God knows I'am not perfect (ideal). It would be nice to share some same interests and hobbies but its not neceessary because its is nice to have an open mind to be willing to learn new things that you don't share in common.
|« prev||next »|